Written by: Maricela Campos
People say that view from above is always better, maybe that is why we all love viewpoints so much, and it seems like the beauty of our cities and nature is greater from there.
Thinking about changing the daily routine and enjoying our Costa Rica from another perspective Conozca su Cantón went looking for incredible viewpoints, for you to add them into your list of places to visit.The options go from hotels and unique restaurants to the most amazing resting places.
See also: Ticos que lograron récords históricos
Share with us your experiences in these places and send us recommendations from other cool places that are still missing from the list:
If you are looking for a family tour at a low cost, ideal to rest and relax, this is a great choice. You will find green areas and picnic spots with the beautiful view of the Orosi Valley.
How to get here: Located in Orosi, Cartago, 3km South from Paraiso’s Church.
Open with Waze
- Areas for kids to play
- Picnic tables
- Free parking space
- Transportation available
- Safe drinking water
See also: Los 7 mejores restaurantes de San José
One of the most incredible Central Valley’s viewpoints located in a hotel and restaurant with an infrastructure that looks like a castle.
- it has 4 bar areas, restaurant, events room and a beautiful viewpoint, and you can also find lodging.
- Hotel 24/7
See also: Galería: Costa Rica desde los cielos
Wildlife sanctuary, characterized by its great vegetation and cold weather.
1. Nature trails tours with professional staff
2. You can see the famous Quetzal birds
3. Trout fishing
Quetzal tour $16 with guide
Facilities 6:00 am to 20:00
See also: Las 10 mejores playas de CostaRica
This restaurant is a very charming place, and is known for its pastas and wines.
- Restaurant with Italian cuisine
- Bar with wine list
- Kids menu
- Outdoor tables
- Parking space
- Booking is available
You will enjoy the abundant vegetation where the noise won’t keep you company during your visit.
- Several dishes to enjoy the view
- Events room
- Parking space
A majestic natural paradise, hidden at the bottom of the inactive volcano Cacho Negro, located in Rancho Mirador Prendas. A place surrounded by high mountains and a forest where you can enjoy the lush landscape of the area and the Caribbean plain.
- Lodging (rooms or bungalows)
- Camping area
- Bar and restaurant service
- Games area (pool)
- Transportation service available or taxi 24 hours
- Events area (workshops, trainings, spiritual retreats)
- Live music or dancing area
- Internet (for guests only)
- Adventure tours
- They have their own electricity due to being inside of the forest (hydroelectric)
- Satellite TV
- Large parking area
MIRADOR RAM LUNA
“Desde 1967 con las estrellas a sus pies”, with the stars at your feet since 1997 is their slogan, Ram Luna viewpoint came to stay and when you visit the place you won’t want to leave the beautiful view of the place.
- Folklore show
- Restaurant, local dishes
- Special events
- Romantic dinners
- Monday and Tuesday from 5:00 to 22:00
- Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00 to 22:00
- Friday from 5:00 to 23:00 and Saturday 12:00 to 23:00 and Sunday from 12:00 to 23:00
ACCESS THE COMMERCIAL GUIDE Conozca su Cantón: HERE